Sharing your photos with Dropbox is Easy.
Dropbox is great way to share all the photos you take at the event to one folder. Soon after the event is over, you will receive an invite to a shared folder on Dropbox.
There are two ways to use Dropbox: the Dropbox application and the Dropbox web interface.
If you have the Dropbox application installed, you are familiar with how to upload files. Upload all your photos to the event folder. You are done!
If you’ve never used Dropbox before, this is how it works.
- Go to the Dropbox homepage.
- Log in. If you don’t have a Dropbox account yet, you will need to create one. It’s free! Make sure to use the same email account where you received the Dropbox share folder request.
- Click on the Upload Icon (top right of screen)
- Navigate to the directory you’d like to upload to, then select the files you’d like to upload.
- You could also just drag and drop files into the window of the event folder.
- Click “Done” when finished.
- These files will now be available for Pixobook to use.